Friday, April 19, 2013

There it is folks. The last rainy spell we had spiked the EFL, but it appears to be cresting. Forecast intermittent rain may keep it from falling too fast. Looks like we got a race on our hands. I'm not a full-time professional river-forecasting guy, but that's what it looks like to me.

And with that, I'm signing out to head up to Sunset.  If you're competing, stop by the Next Adventure hospitality tent (or as I like to think of it, "Hasspitality Tent".) Introduce yourself if you're a reader, and I can probably find something you'll like. I'll likely also be driving shuttle, so I'll be around.

See you there, and see you back online with results as soon as they are available to post. If you get any good pictures, please share. And, of course, we'll see you next year.

Sam Hass

No comments:

Post a Comment